Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tummy Check - Second Appointment

Hello Family and Friends!

Yesterday (March 26) Greg and I went to our first appointment together to see Dr. Epstein, yes we were late but only 15 minutes. I was seen right away and the doctor did a tummy check, he said the fetus was growing and is a healthy size. Dr. Epstein used some special sound equipment and I can't recall the name but Greg and I heard the heart beat which was very fast and then we heard this scratchy sound. Dr. Epstein did you hear that? Greg and I said yes, the doctor said that was the baby kicking. It was so touching! My next appointment is April 23 on a Wednesday which is when we should know the sex of the baby! I'll try my best to be on time for this one. I hope you all continue to visit and sign the blog when you do so that I know you've visited my page. I'll continue to post more pictures and provide updates. Thanks again for all of your love and support.

4 comments:

dukediva416 said...

Tamaira,
Let me say again how I am sooooooo happy for you! I always check your blog for updates. I even linked your blog to my little boy's blog.
http://dreamyeyedguy.blogspot.com.

Please let me know if you need anything and if you have a little boy I have tons of things to give away :)

Talk to you soon,
Kelli

GrandDiva said...

Wonderful! I'm so happy that everything went well with the tummy check. Although it's good to know what is about to come, a little boy or little girl, why not wait for the arrival and be all excited about the announcement? There's nothing like it. I know, I know, you guys don't want to wait. Anyways, much love to you and don't be late for your next appointment!!

Ella said...

Congratulations to you and Greg on your blessing. I do not know Greg, but I am sure if he is in your life, he is a Godfearing wonderful gentleman. Babies are blessings from God and I know that you will be a wonderfully blessed mother.

We love you and our prayers are with you for a wonderful pregnancy and delivery.

Love,

Momma & Daddy Bridges

Mike B said...

Congratulations!!!! That's great news. I will definitely check your blog and stay up to date. Although I have never met Greg, tell him congratulations. And you know if you need anything you can call me.